Monday, May 30, 2011

Bag FAQ

HELP! Bag Issue! REWARD!!?
I'm looking for a specific bag for school, can anyone give support to me? It's black and yellow plaid and it's a tote. I think it come with a wig. I'll distribute the best and most accurate answer 10POINTS! I also think it came from walkmart. ! I'm desparate,cheap hair extensions! yeah,thats a nice shoulder bag,i have one,i bought it from walmart,it is pretty neat,i...

How to pretty up an outdated arts school shoulder bag for the subsequent year?
Any suggestions would be great actually. Even mini things make a frail school bag look fab. The more tips u confer the more likely u will be the grand smash of so please answer and remember the more the better! :) ! add flair! Cover your whole purse with pins and buttons that you love. Here's a cool website where you can...

for the nicest pouch?
i really need some one to find me a really cute tote bag. I dont want one of the ones from abercrombie or hollister incentive i already have like a million of those and so does every one at arts school. I want something unique but still fashinable and cute I love this one and u can find it at pacsun ok here are...

13Lx15Wx5.8D is this a sizeable daypack?
Yes, this is a large bag. You can see some really pious bags at this site: quite big yea. i as a rule buy mine in the UK from

15th birthday goodie pouch accepted wisdom?
well i went to my friends' birthdays and they give a bag of stuff like chapstick fleece ties and other stuff like that...any good planning?? lip gloss, gift card to your favorite clothes store or starbucks, gum,cool rings, hackle stuff like hairspray or ribbons...etc., lotion, if you have prepaid phones... phone card next to a certain amount of minutes, subscription to a magazine like...

1st time owner of a leather pack & leather boots - any guardianship needed? Are they impermeable?
Hi guys, I recently went on a leather purchasing frenzy on ebay and in a minute own a brand new leather tote (RRP$189) and a pair of vintage leather boots. I've never have any leather products before, so was comparatively surprised when I did a google search and suddenly there seem like heaps I need to do to thoroughness for them.Is that really neccessary? If...

2 Things Making a shoulder shoulder bag and Customising shoes near sequins and studs?
How do i make a bag? Where do i acquire the equiptment? Do i need a stud gun? anything eles to know would be helpful? Just walk down your local shopping Mall and find a shop called Argos. Outside it will be groups of people call chavs, ask them, it's the sort of thing they do. go to a stuff shop, they will...

2 studs are missing from the strap of my burberry case. if i thieve it to a store will they repair it? for free?
probably not. It depends on where you bought it and how it's missing those studs. If you bought t with it missing them and you still enjoy the receipt they might take it posterior and give you a refund(then you just dance buy and undamaged one) but if you don't have a receipt they may charge you a bit(but probably not that...

200$ what BAG should i buy?
i got 200 dollars in my stocking so i want to buy a nice handbag. im 14. what manner should i get, any suggestions? links would be appreciated.=] get a coach. cute buy more coach or vera bradley (u can procure more than if you buy on ebay) OMG lucky theres this juicy bag i want so doomed to failure! its like $195 i like...

80 US Dollars for a shoulder bag expensive?
I already asked another question, about sneakers costing 140 US dollars. Well thats the price here within europe for normal sneakers. So do u think 80 dollars for a purse expensive? if u want 2 spend 80 dollars on a bag i say coach walk to ur local coach outlet somewhen after holidays like christmas cause my mom bought a coach soho within the coach...

ok aid me out, which daypack for xmas?
does anybody have this bag? capably the same shape, do u like it? does it hold a enough room is awkward to carry? if u don't own it do u like it? or do u like this one better or this one btw i am 13, i will be 14 a few days after Christmas, so if u don't liek those pick...

A Bag Like This But Cheaper ?
want one like this or a similar but its way to exspensive any on no of somthing cheaper ?thankyou :) I wouldn't read aloud you'd get a current season item in TK Maxx, but probably some market may do. Try New Look or Topshop (if in UK). Wow! that's expensive. If u r from the UK the best place to suggest would b TK...

A Bag for High conservatory?
I'm starting high school within two weeks, and I need a tote/bag. I've heard that tote's can bring back uncomfortable, but I'm willing to try it out as I really don't want to fetch a backpack. I'm more into neutral colors (so that it goes next to any outfit) and not really any AE/A&F/Hollister. I don't want to spend over $100, or possibly $150, so...

A Big Enough Bag To hold Hair Supplies!?
Hi! I Need A Big Enough Bag to hold hair supplies like, straightener, gel,hairspray etc. Kind of similar to vera bradley ones but do you have any other suggestions? Please tell me Thanks! God Bless,hair extensions! I love PINK heaps! They are adorable here are some options: get a one of those cloth-like tote oodles. like the one in the connection below. How about storing...

A Fabric Betseyville Bag (by Betsey Johnson)?
It is a big hand bag; can be used as a college bag. It is made in a tanish textile, then has a a big pink heart on the front w/ white lace around it, say Betseyville on the heart in red cursive, plus a few more details.PLEASE say you can find it somewhere... Plz and THx www.ebay.com...consequently search betsey johnson.you will find it...

A LeapardSkin Man Bag With Betty Boop On It?
Cant Find It Anywhere. i cant find a betty boop man bagi cna only find this: a guy should not hold a mursegeez A man bag, huh? Is the idea to distract him next to Betty Boop in leopard skin while you grab him and stuff him within the bag? lol Sorry... Try Ebay.co.uk Ebay.com (Ebay.com if ur american) ;)Hope This Works o.o...

A accurate sack for conservatory?
So I really love this bag at Juicy and can save adequate for it for school but I was simply wondering about your opinions of the pouch? I have thought maybe that it might be too small or I wouldn't want to clutch it in case of it getting ruined.What do you reflect on? I have seen Daydreamer totes and they would be too...

A arts school bag/purse?
I need a cute school pouch. I want it to look kind of like a purse or a tote. I don't want a backpack. :) Is in that anything that you suggest that is from macys or bloomingdales or some place else. Thanks! :) lol this mmight sound a bit lame but I would defintly try wal-mart beacuse it have everything. In the...

A backpack that looks similar to this?
I love this bag but I need to know where on earth I can get it cheap. Help! There's less than a hours of daylight left and no bids, you can probably get it for cheap if you keep on and place a bid just before it ends. cheap and leather dont mix.Its a pretty outdated purse, too. girl so far $17 is fairly cheap!...

A black conservatory pack backing!!?
i need a black PLAIN school purse my school is very strict just about bags and wont lets us hold a bag with a logo more than credit card size which is really annoying and i can't find one that i can afford any be it has to fit all my arts school books in it but not HUGE and it has to be really...

A bright tote pouch for university?
i dont really want to carry around a backpack for school so i required to find a good tote bag.does anyone know any stores that enjoy good ones? oh or any online sitess. thank you american eagle, www.ae.comaeropostale has messenger loads and totes:)www.aeropostale.comabercrombie and fitchwww.abercrombie.cahollisterwww.hollisterco.comgaragebluenotestargeti got a messenger bag at aeropostale, and a tote at a&f :) Go to You...

A brown one coach case?
handbag just costs 120 usd You do know they are counterfeit, right? The link provides a coach stock picture, so who know what the bag you will receive will look like. I'm guessing it's a horrible fix or they would at least show a real picture. Plus, the price is too low. I would not recommend throwing your money away on this daypack....

A case that i saw a year ago at dated task force would i know how to find it anywhere??
About a year ago i saw a really cool messager bag at old convoy does anyone know where i can maybe find this rucksack again its black with like a butterfly on it or something close to that i have already checked the site and im pretty sure its not on there appreciation Is this what ur looking for? nooo hilary duff is just...

A contemporary gym pouch?
hi so ive been looking for like a reaallly cool different gym bag, and here are two that i like. do you reason they're okay? and which color is your favorite?if you dont like them, please post some other suggestions. thanks =]1 Anyone who spends $250 on a sweaty towel holder have got to be a moron.. Who cares? People at the gym aren't...

A counterfeit DB pouch from Dillards?
I just got my DB purse in the mail today, and I notice it doesn't have the rainbow zipper like they other have! I got it past its sell-by date Dillards.com, and it seems all authentic and stuff, except that rainbow zipper. It's a girly container bag. So even though the zipper isn't rainbow, it doesn't necessarily mean it's replicated right? HELP Nope. the bag...

A couple years ago within be an Urban Outfitters tote rucksack that have a French quote on it. What be this quote?
Also is there anyway I could find this bag to buy online? I enjoy a purse that says Couture est ma vie, but I don't give attention to that's what your looking for. I think it's from Juicy, not UO.

A cute pouch for academy & the coast?
I need a stylish bag that I can use for the coast and pool this summer, and for school in the tumble. Probably like a tote, has to fit like mad in it.. colorful. Thanks! <3 a Coach!! its a must have for adjectives the girls.seriously whenver i see someone w/ a coach, like a always think its hot (lol) or their cool. Lands...

A cute sack for 6th level?
I want a back pack that I can fit my school supplies within. It needs to be cheap and chic! Nothing offensive. i get this one, i'm going into 6th grade, also chocolate chip bubbles design look in stores close to target or mandees they have really cute stuff that is cheap,remy hair extensions! THANK YOU MEMMA NOW I FOUND A AWSOME BACKPACK!! bring back a...

A cute tote pod for a 9th grader?
where can i find a cute tote thant can fit my books and still be styleish Ae or Old Navy is your best bet as a freshmen. american eagle, hollister, pac sun Yahoo gave out tote loads for registering under the recycables a few weeks back. I get mine, but gave it to Goodwill.Try any of your local stores. American Eagle has cute ones....

A foggy claret shoulder bag?
What color top to wear with it? or can I just mix and clash some different colors.. HELP! or do I have to wear it with lone black!? it's kind of a dark rosy brick color.. white will rock burgundy bags go near ANYTHING. pink, blue, brown, black. just not red (go figure...). wear doesn`t matter what you want. its a realy nice color you...

More Bag questions please visit : BagFAQ.com

No comments:

Post a Comment